News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello newish Tiger 955i owner just joined your club

Started by SHROPSHIRELAD, August 09, 2010, 08:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHROPSHIRELAD

Hello from Shropshire just registered but been looking on this site since I brought my 2003 Tiger 955i a few months ago. I have had a few Triumphs in the past an early 900 Daytona 900 Sprint and Tiger but this is my first fuel injection Triumph.

Nick Calne

Hello, welcome.  Post a picture of your bike.  We like to see!  :5moped
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Spud

hello from Stourbridge cheers Spud :wink:

SHROPSHIRELAD

I hope this has works not sure if the image is too big or too small ? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has computer problems as I only use Apple Macs at work and cann't get my head round my wife's pc. Any way this is the new bike just after I brought it home

aeronca

wow, good looking bike, welcome aboard 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "aeronca"wow, good looking bike, welcome aboard 8)

Seconded, a warm welcome from Cannock, Shropshire lad!  :D
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

KuzzinKenny

Hey SHROPSHIRELAD !! Welcome to TT.com !! that`s a very clean lookin Tigger !! and it has the most important farkle already fitted, the engine bars !! Tiggers like to lie down now and again  :shock:

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

BigMark

Welcome aboard.

:D

SHROPSHIRELAD

Just a few more pics of the Tiger taken before all the extras being fitted.

Chris Canning

Well that is the way you won't to buy e'm,included the added crossbar :wink:

Spud

nice clean bike, what engine bars are they, what "extras" are you putting on cheers Spud  :wink:

SHROPSHIRELAD

The engine bars are the ones Triumph On Line sell as they look the same to me. Lucky for me some had spent alot of money bolting items on to the bike before I brought it . since I took the pictures it now has Touratech oil and rad covers a MRA screen the flip type which makes a big difference for me. Hoping to fit BMW hand guards to.  Does any one know if the Touratech Skidplate with fit with the Triumph On Line engine bars as this is next on my list.

tett

What is the verdict on the MRA screen?

tett

Quote from: "SHROPSHIRELAD"The engine bars are the ones Triumph On Line sell as they look the same to me. Lucky for me some had spent alot of money bolting items on to the bike before I brought it . since I took the pictures it now has Touratech oil and rad covers a MRA screen the flip type which makes a big difference for me. Hoping to fit BMW hand guards to.  Does any one know if the Touratech Skidplate with fit with the Triumph On Line engine bars as this is next on my list.
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

SHROPSHIRELAD

For me the screen works very well when set at it's highest settings. I'm 6ft2 and have the seat height set in the middle.   The bike came with the stock screen which as you may be able to see had been cut down slightly this to works well........

Chris Canning

First add on i'd do??,buy a YZ450/425 bendy gear lever,first time the bike goes over it'll take the stocker straight off,put it under the seat as a spare,how do i know all this :oops: