News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Motoport Rider Apparel

Started by TigerTrax, August 21, 2010, 08:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

I just sent a note to Wayne Boyer telling him after about 18 years of use I felt I was qualified to critique his UltraII jacket and pants. He said he would post my testimonials with the others.

However, when I was at the site I saw where he has his Ultra II jacket,
w/o liner/quilted liner/ armor: $259
All I am going to say.... this jacket does it ALL.   Hot - Cold - Wet -
super tough 1000 denier cordura.

Wayne could would appreciate your business. Made In USA.
                                  www.motoport.com
e-mail mailto:motoportusa@earthlink.net">motoportusa@earthlink.net   800-777-6499   Fax: 760-752-9317
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Sasquatch

I have both the original ultra cordura jacket and a new stretch kevlar suit.  Unless it is below 40 degrees, I prefer the stretch Kevlar.  It literally feels like I am wearing a heavy sweatsuit.  It does stretch, a lot, and is soft.  Hard to believe it is so strong, but it is.  It is down right comfortable to be in all day long from 40 degrees to well into the triple digits.  

Another big thumbs up from me for Wayne and his crew.  Excellent product and service, for life.

For those thinking that you could never spend upwards of a grand + on a set of riding gear, please consider it.  The level of protection you get with these suits so far surpass the Joe Rocketfirstgeartourmaster crap you find at the local bike shop that they really can not even be compared.  Not only that but it is custom made for you and fits right the first time.  When you spend all day in the saddle, having a suit that fits properly, performs exceptionally, and protects is worth every penny.  Trust me when I say that the pain you feel in the wallet quickly goes away.  Not to mention that they are a lifetime purchase.  If anything ever happens to them, even in the event of a crash, Wayne will fix it, no questions asked.  My original Cordura jacket has well over 250,000 miles and 15+ years on it and is holding up like it should.  Something that could not be said for my cheaper Joe Rocket and First gear jackets I bought for beating around off road.