News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

O2 sensor or connector location on 855i

Started by haroldo_psf, September 08, 2010, 06:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

From my visit to the factory in 2000,it was more like we dare not make the Tiger a 955 as in 595,because they were tearing their hair out with the engine,i can remember my local dealer having a dozen in pieces and in the end the factory pitched to help out,it was just a very steep learning curve,after all they had only been making engines for a few years and that was a copy of a Kawasaki.

So many things were subed out,even the plastics were made by Acerbis and hence it took so long for models to come to production,since early 2001 Triumph have really got a handle on the job,although i've had it pointed out to me since, with Attilla the Hun running the company sorry John Bloor  :roll: ,things do get moved on very quickly  :D