News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

carbs

Started by rybes, September 29, 2010, 01:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

afternoon all :D

ive been thinkin, dangerous for me that is. carbs on a tiger, is there another set out there that could work better? im not just talkin about triumph carbs but all manufacturers. i know most will come with 4 carbs but a lil bit of jiggery pokery n ya could soon loose one. port spacin is another prob therell be. im thinkin tho if the tigers linkage and the bits of angle that bolt em tgeva are used itll be ok.
so, what ya reckon ? anythin out there that could poss be better or jus leave as is.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

NeilD

FCR Flatslides seem to be the performance upgrade for Triumoh triples...  :)  dunno about carbs from other bikes, but the Keihin CVK36's as used on the later Steamers (and Triumph Classic range) seem to be more economical that the Mikunis, and are used on lots of stuff from Hardleys to ZRX1100's, I guess the difference being jetting..