News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 1050 spares that fit Girly

Started by Slowmow, October 24, 2010, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowmow

My apologies if this topic have been brought up, but I cant find it. Or I'm useless with the search function.

I saw in the local newspaper a Tiger 1050 that's been striped for spares that had a front end crash.

What spares will be interchangeable or would need little or no modifications to fit my 2005 955i ?
2005 Tiger 955i Owner

2008 KLR650

Mustang

probably not much if anything at all
they are two completely different motorcycles . starting with the frames are very different .

514Advrider

The Girly shares a lot of components with the 955i family of Daytonas, Speed Triples and Sprints. I picked up recently a few spares on ebay for dirt cheap. Example: fuel pump assembly for 10 usd. You can verify interchangeability by comparing part numbers on bikebandit. Look for Pinwall Cycles on ebay, they have Triumph parts on a regular basis and their prices are very reasonable.

yack_ass

walker

german

at least the R/R and water pump.
Tiger 05´, Tiger 09´ ABS, CB550 76´