News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike vinyls

Started by diggerT, October 24, 2010, 07:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggerT

Hi All

I am giving up the day job and starting a new venture producing vinyls, stickers and other paraphanalia for bikes and any other vehicles.  I can also do canvasses, banners and T-Shirts. They will be top quality so if anyone has any requirements in this area, drop me an email. I plan to be producing by the end of november.

Extra special rates for all my Tiger mate of course!

Any budding designers as well, let me know as I will need some stock stuff that I will put on the website and an ebay shop.

mailto:nick@southeastbiker.co.uk">nick@southeastbiker.co.uk

Cheers

Nick Calne

Cool!  Best of luck.  8)
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

John Stenhouse

Do a couple of Tiger tee shirts and I'll buy them
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Spud

Chris Canning

Yea, come up with something simple,forget the spec and just the Triumph and Tiger,and you can count me as well.

BigMark

I will take a couple of them... As long as it states the Silver one is the fastest  :P

Bixxer Bob

Can I counsel caution when doing anything resembling the official Triumph logo?  You don't your first profits spent on a defence lawyer... :shock:

Just saying...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

diggerT

Wise advice

When I am up and running next month I will see if I can come up with some Tiger stuff that doesn't breach copyright (though looking at ebay it seems a lot of people are not too worried). I have lined up a test ride on the 800 so will have a chat with dealer who I know quite well about what is acceptable and what will put me behind bars.

Bixxer Bob

Going back a while, someone (Stretch maybe?) did a Tiger Triple sticker that was similar to the Triumph logo but still ok (I still have one somewhere).  Maybe that's a starting point  :icon_scratch
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Since you are going to give it a go I'll pm some ideas that have been bouncing around my head for a while.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

diggerT

Send any ideas over and I will try some samples, maybe Tiger T-shirts or vinyls based on this fine forum!