News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Loaded 02 Triumph Tiger 955i - Low Miles - SOLD

Started by markreck, October 25, 2010, 11:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markreck

02 Triumph Tiger For Sale. Adult (very) owned, 2nd generation, 955i, Fuel Injected Motor. Cosmetically a 9.9/10, Mechanically 10/10. Never on its side, complete 12K Service Completed (have receipts). 19K easy miles. Located very near Minneapolis.

More photos at:

http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j34 ... eck/Tiger/

Extras include:

TRIUMPH HEATED GRIPS

OEM DETACHABLE BAGS - ALL 3 (topcase and sidebags, topcase not pictured)

SW-MOTECH CENTERSTAND

TRAILTECH HID AUXILIARY LIGHTING

STAINTUNE EXHAUST WITH REMOVABLE BAFFLE (ECU tuned to match)

FEIGLING ENGINE GUARDS

BARKBUSTERS with "STORM" HANGUARDS (OEM Guards included)

12 VOLT AUX OUTLET

RAM GPS MOUNT

SPENCERS SEAT MOD WITH "Supracor LD upgrade" (see http://greatdaytoride.com/Home_Page.php )

TRIUMPH LOW AND HIGH WINDSHIELDS

TRIUMPH OEM TANKBAG (not pictured)

MISC...New Tires, chain, sprockets, brakepads, Speedbleeders. Needs nothing!

Call or PM - 952-215-8651

No Trades, Price is firm.

Did I mention the HEATED HANDGRIPS?

rainycoastguy

That's a great deal on a great bike for someone who is 'Tigerless'.

markreck

SOLD, at the asking price.

jonasmoore

My favorite kind of present - for ME! My first post here. Hey Mark, Al here, I was just cruisin the neighborhood and stumbled onto this. Looking for ideas about new tires.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Mustang

Quote from: "jonasmoore"My favorite kind of present - for ME! My first post here. Hey Mark, Al here, I was just cruisin the neighborhood and stumbled onto this. Looking for ideas about new tires.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Welcome
check out the other forums lots of tire info
bear in mind that what works for one might not be your kind of tire

are the shinkos it has on in the pics worn out ?
Metzler tourance is a good compromise tire for dirt roads and paved

markreck

Figured I'd run into you here. I'd suggested to you, and will pass onto anyone else, the Metzlers do make a noticeable difference over the Shinko's. Better low speed maneuverability, way less scary on the high side of 80 mph. They are a HEAVY tire. For normal speeds and off roading, they're fine. Wear em out, shouldn't take that long.

MR