News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Adventure Bike Magazine

Started by NeilD, October 28, 2010, 08:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

not seen it myself, but might be of interest to people on here..?

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

cascadetiger

Very good.  I like the bike review section, regular people talking about their bikes.

blacktiger

Bet it's full of BMWs................. :roll:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Spud

it's actually not full of BM's in fact the guy that started the mag has a silver 955i. good mag worth a look cheers Spud  :wink:

BONANZA

Blacktiger, you old cynic :lol: . I bought this the other day out of curiosity and was, like you ,expecting it to be full of Beemers. It seems to be aimed at "new to touring" types but still has some good articles for seasoned veterans like yourself  :wink: Another plus is that it is quarterly and so is not likely to get boring or stale so quickly.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Spud

have a look at ABR mag for a pretty good deal on subscription at the moment cheers Spud  :wink:

Chris Canning

Who produces it ? Bauer/Mortons

Spud

No is the simply answer to that, I think it is independant, the guys do a adventure cycle mag I believe cheers Spud  :wink:

HockleyBoy

Just thought I would give this thread a bump, I subscribed to the magazine after seeing it in Neil's original post and have now received a few issues.

So far a pretty good mag (not too BMW biased :D ) and worth supporting.

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

greatbuffalo

40 GBP a year for 6 issues is a bit steep for me across the pond. Thats 11 bucks an issue.
Looks like a good mag though
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black

NeilD

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"Just thought I would give this thread a bump, I subscribed to the magazine after seeing it in Neil's original post and have now received a few issues.

and it appears to be available in WH Smiths  8)  yep I found the issue I picked up an interesting read

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "greatbuffalo"40 GBP a year for 6 issues is a bit steep for me across the pond. Thats 11 bucks an issue.
Looks like a good mag though

Does work out a bit expensive for you, £3 an issue over here which isnt too bad.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport