News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Black Tiger, PRICE REDUCTION

Started by Tama's Tigre, October 29, 2010, 11:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama's Tigre

PRICE REDUCTION $5,990 :!:  2006 Triumph Tiger, black, Givi Maxia trunk with backrest, Factory saddlebags, Factory touring windshield, Motech risers, new rubber, 19 toothe front sprocket, fresh valve adjustment, 26,900 miles, great condition.

KuzzinKenny

Very nice Tigger and its for sale !! Where ???????

:lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Tama's Tigre

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Very nice Tigger and its for sale !! Where ???????

:lol:

KK

Thanks!  Tama's Tigre is in Austin, Texas.  After looking at some comparables today, I think I may have priced her too high... anyway, the price is negotiable.  So TT riders, make me an offer!  :D

Tama's Tigre

Hey guys and gals, I really would like to find a happy home for my 06 Tiger... she keeps looking over at my new 2010 Tiger and kinda pouting :(   She knows she's not Tama's Tigre any more... it breaks my heart :cry:

Even if you're not interested in this beautiful beast, can you guys give me an idea for what she's worth :?:

walker

well, I bought one with 8000 miles, side bags, gel seat, no top case

paid $5300 (they were asking NADA average retail at the time, which was $5600).

I think NADA average retail on that one is $5445

There area  few on ADV rider that are $4200 - $4400 (anywhere from a 2002 model to a 2005 model). Hard to sell with others asking less :)

For your ADV rider ad - do a price drop update - I would start around $5600, then drop the price $200 every few weeks. Of course, if you have a minimum, don't go below there I suppose.

Sometimes you get to sell a bike at a fantastic price, other times, it'll break your heart. Good luck with the sale - it's a nice looking machine.

Tama's Tigre

walker

Tama's Tigre

Quote from: "walker"awesome!

Thanks Walker :wink:

Neverlost

just got my 05 for 4200, but it has been rode hard and put up dirty....your's has a purty mouth :wink:
Neverlost

BEEZZER

Since the price was the subject of some interest -- can you share what it sold for??

Tama's Tigre

BEEZZER

was he wearing a mask and carrying a gun?

Tama's Tigre

I had it out there for several weeks, and he was the first one to finally make me an offer... I did say "OBO!"

You snooze, you lose :roll:

BEEZZER

I paid more for my 2002 in 2007. Mine was stock with no bags etc but had only 1800 miles on it. It just seemed to me that yours was a really good buy that would have certainly interested me had I not already had a Tiger. Hope the new owner appreciated that he/she got what I perceive as a good deal on a great bike.

Tama's Tigre

Beezer, thanks for the nice comments, she was a looker. And yes, the buyer knows he got a great deal, and he sent me an email letting me know how much he is enjoying her.  The main thing is she is in a happy new home :lol:

Peace :!: