News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mustang's pegs

Started by Colonel Nikolai, November 24, 2010, 07:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Nikolai

Mustang's lowering billeted aluminium pegs are awesome. Just sayin'. They grip really well and I find I can ride longer because my hips don't hurt as quickly.

Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Nimrod11

Same here, great pegs! My knees don't hurt and they even survived a "lie-down" with just a scrape underneath.

Happy camper! :D  :D
----------
Tiger 2004

Colonel Nikolai

Handled a lie down well, eh? Very cool. You should see my right side peg on my Sprint: it's just a nubbin now.  :shock:

Wish I had something like these pegs on that machine.
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Advwannabe

Mustang Pegs:

Give you more legroom.

Make it easier to ride standing up

Don't make your feet slip in the mud like the stock pegs

Don't affect clearence that much on the road, especially after you 'chamfer 'em up a bit on a fast road ride  :twisted:

All in all fantastic idea, great product. Anyone taking their Steamer or Girly off the pavement should have them fitted!

Thanks!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

D-Fuzz

I'll be investing in a set of those before the winter ends.  Just have to build up my secret (from my wife) Paypal account, so I can buy somemore goodies. :D
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black