News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tent for Adventures

Started by Mustang, December 28, 2010, 12:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

aeronca

i love it 8) . it's funny they use a bmw to show case it,  and not a yamaha with the same name :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

jwray76

NKL

Why? Do BMW's not like getting wet.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

JetdocX

Water on the bike voids the warranty. :lol:
From parts unknown.

Colonel Nikolai

Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

HappyMan

That's pretty cool.  At first I couldn't think of a good reason why I would park my bike inside my tent but it would be nice if you had to work on it away from the elements and the space is useful for storing your luggage, boots, etc.  Very cool!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

blacktiger

Ridiculous idea.
You're going bash your head on the bike when you get up in the dark of night to let the beer out. Then you'll stumble in your drunken stupor and knock over the bike which will fall and destroy the tent. :roll:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

Abso-bloody-lutely spot on!!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Quote from: "blacktiger"Ridiculous idea.
You're going bash your head on the bike when you get up in the dark of night to let the beer out. Then you'll stumble in your drunken stupor and knock over the bike which will fall and destroy the tent. :roll:

:friday  :ImaPoser