News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Carbs... Pilot Air Screw Settings????

Started by Flatch69, February 12, 2011, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave NL

Juts Google under wideband O2 sensor, Zeitronics has one, I have one from AEM. Balance pipe should be ok, but you might have to weld a bung!

Then you can follow A/F ratio`s for NA engines, but...you will need a dyno to fully check!

Anyway, on carbed engines I never used stuff like this to make it run! Just set the carbs as Mustang states in his topics! If the carbs are clean and sealed properly you will need to synchronize the carbs since you prob messed with that adjustment. So if you would like to buy stuff, you would be better of buying a carburettor sync set!
Getting the tiger back on the road.

rybes

cheers for that dave  8) i was thinkin of gettin one because ive a k&n filter and a set of venom cans on mine so id like to get the jettin right. i jus like fiddlin and buyin toys  :wink: praps ill spend those pennies on a carb balancer and rollin road sesh. cheers mate 8)
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

dave NL

I think the best thing to do is to go to a dyno station and get the bike re-jetted. After changing the air filter for a K&N one and a different can, usually its running a bit lean. Horsepower gain is not so much, but drive-ability will improve a lot.

Just my 2ct
Getting the tiger back on the road.

rybes

dyno it is. jus gotta find a good place near me bike in norfolk.
thanks again Dave
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)