News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

93 Tiger Colour

Started by SeanS, February 16, 2011, 09:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanS

Hi All
New to the forum.

My Girl is reaching her 18th Birthday this year and to celebrate I've been stripping her down and replacing parts where necessary to take her back to as close to new condition as possible.

79k miles all weathers and despite this is looking reasonably well. Unfortunately some pubescent youths tried to nick her a few years back and as a result some paintwork damaged.

Parts on Ebay, but I can't remember whether 93 Tiger was Pimento Red or Chilli Red. Anyone know?

As for the youths, following a spate of thefts in the area and the lack of interest from the law, they got ten bales of Sh** kicked out of them. They never returned after that.

Regards

Sean

Basri...

Quote from: "SeanS"I can't remember whether 93 Tiger was Pimento Red or Chilli Red.

http://www.triumphtiger.net/tigere/Tige ... 201998.htm
Basri,

since 1965...

rf9rider

Guess thats Pimento Red then.