News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

This Girly ticks to a different beat

Started by coachgeo, February 25, 2011, 08:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachgeo

COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

MtheTiger

yeah, that's the german diesel project.
I believe the bike ride's not all too bad...and grrreat milage (1l:33km or something).

I'm waiting for the electric ones with humongous masses of torques @ zero rpm 8)  8)
They have to work out some nice sound for this electric solution which is gonna come for sure 'cause I don't like my bikes silent :lol:
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

coachgeo

This is his first Girly conversion.  He had done I think 4 steamer conversions and sold them all.  Two have CVT transmisions, two have 5speed Ultimas.  Also done a Speed Triple, CVT I think.

He also has a Honda road bike electric he built.  

check his Youtube home page and or go from youtube to his website.

Timbox2

Interesting as an engineering project maybe, but the day I consider a diesel bike I want somebody to shoot me, I still havent got over seeing Jaguars with D badges, wrong, wrong ,wrong.Sorry :?
2016 Tiger Sport

rybes

Quote from: "Timbox2"Interesting as an engineering project maybe, but the day I consider a diesel bike I want somebody to shoot me, I still havent got over seeing Jaguars with D badges, wrong, wrong ,wrong.Sorry :?

:iagree
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Bixxer Bob

Ok, so here we go......  what about the Audi romping the 24hr events then??  Y'have to have a diesel to win endurance these days.....

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

coachgeo

Glad  you have kept a blind eye to it or ya'ld be dead. Diesel bikes have allways been there in the background.  From the earliest to the latest their has been diesels so you might want to keep that eye blind.

Their is now a production diesel bike too.  A dual sport that is SWEET.  

http://www.dieselmotorcycles.eu/

Spud

Quote from: "Timbox2"Interesting as an engineering project maybe, but the day I consider a diesel bike I want somebody to shoot me, I still havent got over seeing Jaguars with D badges, wrong, wrong ,wrong.Sorry :?

Diesel Jags I nearly took my own eyes out.  :shock:  Diesel bikes not sure it would depend on the bike and what it is used for cheers Spud  :wink: