News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

making noise

Started by Mustang, March 04, 2011, 01:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Been tempted by a few of the budget machines going around but not sure they are up to it.   :roll:

I only have hobby machines cos that's all the space I have.  they're not brilliant, but adequate if you treat them with care.  Funny thing is, if you have space for full size machines, you can pick used ones up for less than the hobby equivalents cos on-one wants them.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"you can pick used ones up for less than the hobby equivalents cos on-one wants them.

Might just have to have a chat with you about that  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint