News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Tiger 955i (Greenville, SC) - SOLD

Started by prbarr, March 06, 2011, 11:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prbarr

I've decided to sell my 2005 Tiger.  It's been an exceptional bike, I've just lost my interest in riding.  Figure I'll sell her at the beginning of the season so someone can enjoy it during the warmer months.

It has had all scheduled maintenance (done myself), including a new chain and sprockets.  Runs great.  Currently has 32,230 miles on the odometer (will change slightly).  It includes the factory panniers, Triumph heated grips, Triumph gel seat, a slightly lowered factory seat, Triumph tank bag, Triumph touring windshield, Triumph factory windshield, and Thunderbike crash bars.

I hate to sell it, but I hate more to just see it sitting in the garage.  Asking $4200.  PM me with any questions or email mailto:washburn200@hotmail.com">washburn200@hotmail.com.  Thanks!

walker

nice ride! Always liked that color.

good luck with the sale - someone will get a nice bike!

Lostviking

Email Sent with questions.
Find A Way

jphish

It green Tiger still for sale ?

prbarr

Yes, it's still for sale.  The only issue is that I'm out of the country until the middle of August, so I cannot show the bike until then.

prbarr

Bike is still for sale.  I've lowered the price.  I would like to sell it soon.

2tallnwide

Thanks P. It was nice meeting you, thanks for taking such good care of the bike as well....love it! Holler at us next time you're passing' through Ms to the coast.  :occasion14