News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

W. T. B. crash bars and...

Started by fishguts, March 21, 2011, 07:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishguts

For the Girly 955.
Crash bars, skid plate. Top box.  (preferably green ).

fishguts

Quote from: "fishguts"For the Girly 955.
oh and afterkt center stand , and any cool bits

kingdomstyle

i think i seen some stuff on the adv forum in flea market
1999 TIGER black.2008 XR650L,2008 KLX450R

R0B

I have a centre stand that I bought for my 855 and never used............I understand that it also fitted some of the later 955 models.............anyway I have it and it would be cheap..........I also have a new unused touring screen for the same likewise cheap.

Rob

fishguts

Quote from: kingdomstylei think i seen some stuff on the adv forum in flea market[/quote
  Yeah , I go back n forth between these two , just trying to be patient till the stuff turns up.

KuzzinKenny

Location ?? Location ?? Location ??  :roll:

:wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

zombie2

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"

Location ?? Location ?? Location ??  :roll:

:wink:

KK

about 6 miles from my house and the new proud owner of a 2001 green Girly with very few miles.
Ohh that would be cape cod

fishguts

chocksawaycharlie

Quote from: "R0B"I have a centre stand that I bought for my 855 and never used............I understand that it also fitted some of the later 955 models.............anyway I have it and it would be cheap..........I also have a new unused touring screen for the same likewise cheap.

Rob
hi mate do you still have the centre stand for sale , if so am interested cheers gareth

fishguts

Dred

Quote from: "R0B"I have a centre stand that I bought for my 855 and never used............I understand that it also fitted some of the later 955 models.............anyway I have it and it would be cheap..........I also have a new unused touring screen for the same likewise cheap.

Rob

Rob,

PM Sent.  Interested in the center stand if you're willing to ship to TX, USA.