News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Triumph Bonneville Black in Central IL *SOLD*

Started by topher0268, March 22, 2011, 10:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher0268

Hey all:

Just this last week I've had some immediate family run into some misfortune. Long story short I've agreed to house them for awhile but I need to finish my basement in order to do this. It looks like the best way for me to do this project is to finance it with the sale of my Bonnie. I know most of you already own a Tiger but I'm hoping to find the right "friend of a friend" OR maybe looking for something in a classic flavor to add to your own toys ...

Details: Asking $4800.00 Clear Title in Hand

2006 Bonneville Black with just north of 5200 miles (5216 currently). I don't plan on riding it much between now and the sale so mileage should be accurate. Regular maintenance has been done and it's mostly stock with a few exceptions:

All on when purchased from dealer new:

- TOR pipes and carb rejetting
- Fork gaiters
- Chrome front fender
- tank Knee pads
- Center Stand
- Low Triumph Backrest

After Purchase:

- AI removed
- Front reflectors removed (never got around to the back ones)
- mini tach with D9 bracket

* I have the original removed parts for both the AI and the reflectors*

The bad:

Various minor rock chips from the road. The usual micro scratches in the factory black paint but will polish and buff before sale. One dime size shallow dent in the top of the tank that is NOT creased. It got hit by a falling hickory nut in my driveway. It feels like the carbs are ready to be synchronized but I'll take care of that before sale as well. Fluids are fresh.

I put new Avon Roadriders on it late last season and made one day trip. They have about 500 miles on them. (pics were taken just before installing them so they are not pictured)

Located in Marshall, IL (Very close to Terre Haute, IN and about an hour west of Indianapolis or 2 hrs east of St. Louis)

Either contact me through this forum OR email me at mailto:cscott0874@gmail.com">cscott0874@gmail.com

2000 Tiger "Girly in Blue"
1976 Honda CB550 F (getting cafe treatement)

kingdomstyle

love the bonny blacks,need to pay bills but this bike is tempting
1999 TIGER black.2008 XR650L,2008 KLX450R

topher0268

Bike has sold guys ... thanks for looking.
2000 Tiger "Girly in Blue"
1976 Honda CB550 F (getting cafe treatement)