News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

USA Riders ....

Started by TigerTrax, March 24, 2011, 12:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Hey Folks....
Last October at the Tiger Rally in Jasper, Arkansas 2 riders that showed up were Ann & Mario Caruso.
They were 'instant' friends to everyone. Well, they have published motorcycling travel books that are
absolutely spectacular. They are  Riders Guide to: Colorado, Arkansas, and West Virginia.

The books are 8½" x 5½" and 150 – 175 pages of routes from point-to-point. The book is loaded with pics,
maps, fuel stops, camping/motel, sites, and restaurants along the way. There are even interesting side trips
that take you off the beaten path to interesting places. These are so well done... you will never wonder....
what if I'd have taken 'that other road' ! He tells you what not to miss.

The books are $19 each.... Amazon has them cheaper; Available at Aerostitch
GOOGLE the names and you'll find them.

These fit the tank bag and are a great planning source. Great reading during the winter months
for those 'mental rides' !!

Thanks to Mario & Ann for putting together books every rider should have.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

brad1098

The Arkansas book I picked up from Mario last Oct. is truly great.  I cant wait to get back to the Natural state and check out some of Marios great routes.  Cant imagine how many hours he spend compiling the information.

The spiral binding is perfect for motorcyling,  this guy really knows his stuff.  Will be ordering the Colorado book in the future.

:thumbsup
02 black-Lorna