News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 tiger 955i $4,000

Started by lucky_strike, March 24, 2011, 10:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky_strike

its a 2001 tiger 955i. 46k miles. all reciepts from 20k. extras include, givi luggage rack, pelican 1520 luggage and a 1520 quick release topcase, aluminum lugage bracket for pelican top case, touratech crash bars, trouetech skid plate, hagan rear shock, preogressive front springs heavier oil in front, new kenda big block front and tube, long day saddle, fastway pegs, heated grips, cortech tank bag, new chain and sprockets geared 1 tooth down, TOR pipe with remap, new plugs, valves just done, mirror extenders, mra windscreen spoiler, trouatech center stand, led fog lights, hella hid headlights, powerlet, im sure im forgetting something. the bike has a rebuild tittle from 20k miles. i have all reciepts showing the repairs were done correctly. this bike is a great ride and will make someone very happy. im just done with riding. ive lost interest in it all together.

feel free to email me at

mailto:scherrens3@hotmail.com">scherrens3@hotmail.com

the only bike worth not riding is one that doesnt run

Mustang

Does that bike have a "flux capacitor" :wink:

lucky_strike

ummm.... im not flux

welditall

give you $2500 if you deliver it :)

lucky_strike

Ill deliver something for 2500.00 but it ain't gonna be a tiger

BEEZZER

Good for you. Nice bike and worth the $4000. If I didn't have a black 02 I would be interested. I have forwarded your ad to a few friends.

zombie2

Any interest in selling off some of the extras??

lucky_strike

In thinking about parting it out.

fishguts

Interested , sent pm and email

oradbaforpsoft

Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

davidwsmithpe

If so - I am interested in the skid plate.

ADVRiderinVA

If you do part it out - I would like first dibs on paniers and mounts.
11 Tiger 800XC - Love It!!!!
04 955i Tiger (Sold)
07 DL1000 (Sold)