News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TRIUMPH TIGER WING MIRROR GAITERS ON EBAY

Started by Tigertriple, March 25, 2011, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Just fitted a set of these today as the original ones on my bike were split. Good value at £5.00 Inc postage on eBay.

If you copy and paste  the link below it should take you to the listing. If not have a look on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRIUMPH-TIGER-STR ... 0599506532?
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

SHROPSHIRELAD

Or what you could do is put your Tiger on the centre stand undo the footpeg hanger without realising the bolts also hold the centre stand brackets on, watch your pride and joy fall side ways onto the garage wall resulting in a smashed mirror.  Order a new Mirror from Stratstones Triumph in wolverhampton for £50 and get a free rubber cover for it (LESSON LEARN'T THE HARD WAY)

Bixxer Bob

One for the Wot not to do column then  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...