News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Need to borrow...

Started by Bixxer Bob, April 09, 2011, 10:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

A windows Vista 32 bit installation CD.  

My son-in-law junked his laptop. I've managed to save most of his data, but the Os is corrupt.  I installed Vista 64 bit but the laptop doesn't like it (doh!), needs 32 bit.  We have a licence number so everything is cosha, just need the disk to rebuild it, ta.

If you can help, please PM me.  Cheers BB :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Will have a look for one at work on Monday.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Drew a blank I'm afraid.  It's supposed to be there, in the cabinet but some body has half-hinched it already!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

OK, thanks for trying anyway  :cry:

Bixxer Bob

Found a copy on a file sharing site.  Standing by now for my laptop to die of multiple virus infections... :roll:

akendall1966

Bb sorry only just seen this got a genuine vista home premium disc if you still need one.
----AK-----

Bixxer Bob

HI Ady, thanks for the offer and I'll keep it in mind.  The download worked and, after hours searching the net for drivers, I've got it all working except it won't play Blu Ray disks.  I can't find the proper driver for the combo drive and Windows insists on loading the basic DVD drive drivers.  It'll play CDs and DVDs ok though...

It's not a great issue, but I'd like to get it finished if I can.