News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pannier Mounting?'s

Started by DWNUNDR, April 13, 2011, 03:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DWNUNDR

I would like to make myself some panniers (hard case)...

My question is, can someone post some pictures of mounting points for the framework/brackets that you mount them too...

I have a TiG welder, have completed a welding cert through Tech college and am now in the cnc machining course... so making stuff wont be an issue I am just not sure of mounting points.. any help would be great.. thanks
1996 Tiger - which is pissing me off right now
2010 KLX110L for playing with the kids on the track out back...

Mustang

take off the side cover and look at the subframe , there should be some threaded holes in the gusset plate that is welded to the upper sub frame pc . those are the points that the original givi brackets attached to .

and then the bottom front corner of the pannier mount has a strut that goes to the rear footpeg mounts .

DWNUNDR

thanks Mustang....

this weekend I have to pull some things off to take a look at other things so I guess then will work out too...
1996 Tiger - which is pissing me off right now
2010 KLX110L for playing with the kids on the track out back...