News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

***Found*** WTB - OEM Tiger Tank Bag

Started by Lostviking, April 16, 2011, 09:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lostviking

***Found***  Looking for an excellent condition Triumph Tank Bag for a 2006 Tiger.
Paypal prefered.

Thanks.
Find A Way

KuzzinKenny

Ya missed out by a month or so, guy on here sellin new ones very cheep !!

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,7469

ok, it was more than a month or 2  :oops:

does'nt time fly when yer havin fun !!  :roll:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Lostviking"Looking for an excellent condition Triumph Tank Bag for a 2006 Tiger.
Paypal prefered.

Thanks.

World of Triumph in the UK have them listed for sale brand new. They ship worldwide and also take pay pal.

Their web address is www.worldoftriumph.com on their homepage you will see a part on the right hand side that says "new for 2010 online parts locater"  Click on this and you will be directed to the parts area where you will see a drop down menu. Just select your bike from it and when you scroll through you will find both the tank bag and the harness.

The part numbers are, Tank bag PKFL1187088.  Priced at £26.56 and the harness   PKFL1187129 priced at £15.42 they show as being able to be ordered online. If this is the case you have got yourself a bargain. Good luck. I hope this info helps.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Lostviking

Gents,

Thanks for the efforts. I tried several times even created an account At World of Triumph. No go. Even entered the part # directly.

Must be out of stock. Too bad. WOT is good info for the future though.

THanks again.
Find A Way

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Lostviking"Gents,

Thanks for the efforts. I tried several times even created an account At World of Triumph. No go. Even entered the part # directly.

Must be out of stock. Too bad. WOT is good info for the future though.

THanks again.

Don't give up with WOT email them as they may still have some. Send email for the attention of Chris as he is the guy to deal with. I have had this problem myself with their website.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Lostviking

Tank bag found!

Thanks ThreeCog!!!!
Find A Way