News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Qouch Would advanced training have saved this?

Started by Jaythro, April 27, 2011, 01:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Putts255

Makes you wonder whether the driver of the other vehicle was even awake, or may have been texting on their cell phone..... idiot!
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

John Stenhouse

Texting to the insurance company maybe, no licence or insurance.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JetdocX

Sucks for him.  Now she owns him.  Poor fucker. :evil:
From parts unknown.

zombie2

and to top it off his girlfriend is making him give up bikes , time for a new ol' lady

Putts255

Yup, that will be the day.  My wifes knows how much fun and joy I get out of riding she would never take it away from me.

One of my 5 brothers has a wife who told him he had to sell his bike after they got married he did and has been pussy whipped for over 25 years now....SUCKER!!!   :icon_salut  

Says he is not jealous of me or my other brothers, but gets all irritated when I bring up my planned holidays on the bike.....
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

aeronca

Quote from: "JetdocX"Sucks for him.  Now she owns him.  Poor fucker. :evil:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!