News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NOW SOLD Triumph America / Speed Master Standard silencers

Started by Tigertriple, May 01, 2011, 01:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Triumph America / Speed Master Standard Exhaust Silencers for EFI models

I removed these road legal silencers from my immaculate 2009 America last June before it was sold with slash cut pipes. These silencers have only covered 1200 dry miles and have been sprayed with ACF 50 to protect them before being put in to storage.

Overall they are in great condition.  There are a couple of very small scratches on the bottom of each silencer. As you will see from the photo the scratches are very minor.They do not affect the performance in any way and are not seen when fitted.

I am looking for £100.00 ono for them. I can accept payment via paypal or by cash on collection. Shipping is available within the UK mailand at a cost of £15.00 by Parcel Force 48

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras