News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New toy but rev and fuel issues

Started by shack, May 06, 2011, 06:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shack

Thanks for that, I've been away and not had a chance to give the ole girl a good blast, I'll be in touch if it plays up again.

shack

After checking all connectors, and flushing the filters I've had No issues (happy Chappy) I've put on some after market mirrors (cheap and cheerful-ish) prob is I can't get a clear lmage (high freq wobble type thing) they are in tight, Q could I stick a rubber washer in or something to act as a damper, or do folks have any other ideas that might work?
Cheers all.

Mustang

Quote from: "shack"I've put on some after market mirrors (cheap and cheerful-ish) prob is I can't get a clear lmage .....................................................or do folks have any other ideas that might work?
Cheers all.
yeah the original mirrors ............seriously ,the OEM mirror glass rests on 4 rubber plugs inside the plastic housing .