News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB Tiger 955i parts

Started by patrat, May 09, 2011, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrat

Had a mid speed laydown (15-35mph), and unfortunately my crash bars magnified the damage by concentrating the force in one spot. Not sure what brand of crash bars they were, but I do not recommend them now. They connect in two spots on each side, following the curve of the tank. If I had not had them, the fuel  tank would be trash but there would be less repair work.

I need the following parts:

*Shift Lever (not clutch)

*LH driver's foot peg

*LH frame "ear". This is the sheet metal mounting point welded to the frame, which bolts to a bracket to the back left side of the head. (The crash bar pushed mine in, crumpling it). I am looking for this piece cut off of a salvage frame, possibly with the tubing attached for a short ways on either side)

*Fuel injection wiring harness? Mine got cut by the frame bolt

*RH cowl filler piece. This is the black plastic part to which the turn signal mounts. The threaded insert stripped out of mine.

*Tiger 955i head? The back left mounts for the head broke off, again from the crash bar. I may weld mine.

*Metal and plastic washers that go on the far left side of the throttle shaft assembly. My metal washer was crimped and plastic washer torn by crash.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_02ByEazkmkFC_n9vgW-2xqIY7z9NHplIqgZa5JC1qM?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/UiKxsAhw6AC2Z6ouX_FObRqIY7z9NHplIqgZa5JC1qM?feat=directlink
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i, that alien green color, 50k miles.

TigerTrax

Contact Baxter Cycle in Marne, Iowa.

Gus may have some of your parts. They have salvage parts.

TEL: (712) 781-2351
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'