News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I'll get me coat!

Started by outrunner, May 13, 2011, 11:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outrunner

Guys,
As of next Friday I will be joining The Dark Side! The Tiger is being traded for a BMW 800cc twin. This forum and all who contribute has been a great help to me and I will be sorry to say goodbye, however, I will still take a look now and then to see how you are all doing. BTW, I intend to turn up at the Tiger meet BMW or not!  :shock:  :D  :D

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

KuzzinKenny

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

but !!

:icon_scratch

i'm lost for words, but hope it works out for ya !!

:?

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Chris Canning

I like the 800 twin,i've done a few miles on one,but they do get a bit vibey when your pushing on a bit.

outrunner

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny":shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

but !!

:icon_scratch

i'm lost for words, but hope it works out for ya !!

:?

KK

So, I take it you are happy with my decision then.  :wink:  :ImaPoser

Andy.

outrunner

Quote from: "Chris Canning"I like the 800 twin,i've done a few miles on one,but they do get a bit vibey when your pushing on a bit.

Yes, I did notice a bit of vibes now and then, but I reckon I can live with that.  :)

Andy.

mat-tiger1

Sorry to hear you're leaving us Andy!  :cry:
Don't be a stranger though :!:
And even though you'll be on German iron, it'd be great to see you in July. Heck, we'll even help you put the new steed through it's paces, trying to keep up with us :!: :lol:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

DennisB

That seat is like siting on a plank for me, I have only looked at them never put any hard miles on one so my opinion is useless but I said in my head the seat would have to change. they are sweet looking

outrunner

Quote from: "DennisB"That seat is like siting on a plank for me, I have only looked at them never put any hard miles on one so my opinion is useless but I said in my head the seat would have to change. they are sweet looking

I only had just over half an hour on the bike but did not find the seat unduly hard. Perhaps after 150 miles I may change my mind, but I do have an Airhawk seat pad which will fit.  :D

Andy.

Nick Calne

Well I've heard some crazy talk in my time...

Good luck and come back to the fold some day in the future.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?