News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FOUND!!!!!! WTB: right or both side cases.

Started by greatbuffalo, May 24, 2011, 05:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

FOUND!!! Found a set from a guy on advrider.com for $50 plus shipping. It don't get any better than that!!!

I had a bit of an off today running in gravel and injured my right side case. Anyone have one or both sitting around collecting dust?

Let me know what you got.
HELP! Can be any color.
Thanks
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black

greatbuffalo

Still looking. What do you got????

jwray76

Guess it depends on what you are willing to pay! I wasn't really planning on selling mine....but I am not planning on long trips anymore either. Mine are black ones off a 2001 so they should be a perfect fit for you.

Wouldn't happen to have a top case would you?

greatbuffalo

Well,
What do you think you might want for them?

I've seen them and had the opportunity to buy a pair not too long ago for 100 bucks plus shipping.

I may be willing to go some more but not too much. I do realize what they went for new but if i was going to spend much more than that I would invest some more and go for some metal cases.

I do have a top case for this system but am using it. I do have an after market one that I bought from JC Whitney a couple of years ago that I would let you have if you treat me right on these cases.

Thanks

jwray76

Sorry, not really worth it for me at that price. I had been seeing most sets sell for about 3 times that. Hopefully another good deal will pop up for you.

greatbuffalo

Cool. Thanks for the offer.