News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Foot for Steamer- Site donation required

Started by DaFool, May 25, 2011, 05:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFool

Jon of Tiger Foot fame sent me the wrong foot.  I have a Girly and he sent a Steamer foot.  He promptly sent me the correct foot (and I LOVE it!!  :D) and advised I pass the 1st one he sent to a Steamer owner.  I'll send it to the 1st person that makes a $40 site donation here plus the shipping.

8)

Tiger foot info here:

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,7471

rybes

gutted shame the postage would kill it cos idve had that  :cry:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

DaFool

Come on dudes...these things are going for a whole lot more than $40 now...and this site helps us all out...a LOT!!!!! .... 8)

Mustang

Quote from: "DaFool"Come on dudes...these things are going for a whole lot more than $40 now...and this site helps us all out...a LOT!!!!! .... 8)
steamer kickstands are not worthy  :ImaPoser

rybes

find out the cheapest postage to denmark for us and ill let ya know if its worth while me gettin it  8)

DaFool

Quote from: "rybes"find out the cheapest postage to denmark for us and ill let ya know if its worth while me gettin it  8)

As no one else has stepped up (kinda disappointed here... :roll: ) will look into this for you.

rybes

nice one cheers mate  8)

rybes

any news on the postage for this?