News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Going off line

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 16, 2011, 06:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

From tomorrow, as it's gonna take till 4 Jul to run a phone line in to our new property as it hasn't got one at the moment (how do you survive without a phone line these days FFS??)

Place is also in a bit of a black hole mobile phone-wise so not sure I'll be able to keep tabs on my phone either.  

Take care all,  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Well if you will live in the 'outback'....
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rf9rider

Where you moving to?

Out in the fens?  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Further than that   :lol:

about 3 miles from Watton.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

akendall1966

its totally nuts... hope yours is better than ours was but not only did we have to wait weeks to get a phone line (everything was there, just waiting on an appointment to reconnect the property) but the ISP would not accept an order for broadband until the phone line was in, so a further 2 weeks before we had the tinternet!!
----AK-----

rf9rider

I now do regular collections and deliveries around the Watton area, was there yesterday collecting from Bowes.
I`ll look out for you on the  Tiger  :)