News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

complete front end and rear wheel for a steamer

Started by R0B, June 20, 2011, 11:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0B

Having done the 3 spoke conversion for my bike, I am now left with a complete front end....yokes, forks, mudguard, wheel, disks, calipers, MC, hoses, discs and of course the rear wheel. I am going to sell rather than fall over the stuff in my garage. It is built up, and therefore would be a straight drop in. They came off my recently MOT'd bike and are straight and in good repair, with the rear tyre being decent and the front being scrap. The wheels are undamaged, with no spoke/rim issues If anyone is interested, I'll drag it out to photograph....... I'd like £400 for the lot

Rob

Sin_Tiger

Interested, any other bits attached, bars & clamps, how are the discs?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

R0B

the clamps are in the deal, but no bars.

rybes

nevermind the rear wheel, you still got this lot or did that polite :wink:scotsman beat me too it  :roll: :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rybes

Rob, please tell me your on holiday and cant get to a pc or are you ignorin me cos ya sold the bits and dont know how to tell me  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

Still waiting to hear back from Rob myself Rybes.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

so the race is on then  :lol:

rf9rider

Dunno why he hasn`t been on here, he recently posted on the Triumphrat site?

R0B

Hi Guys, just seen all the postings on here.........I don't really look at the sales section often, as not much seems to happen..I just go with PMs..which is my fault sorry.

Sin asked me about the tiger front end a while ago........I've been slow in getting it together........Mr Rybes asked about the sprint stuff, and I've just been PMing him.......I guessed that's where we were with it all......I hope I haven't got my wires crossed!!......I understood you were both interested in different stuff. I'll send you both a PM.

Rob