News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Small displacement Trumpet on the horizon?!?!?!?!

Started by deepsouthtiger, July 02, 2011, 06:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "Spud"
Quote from: "HockleyBoy"
Quote from: "deepsouthtiger"You are most welcome Cool.

I am kinda hoping they build a true old school scrambler around this Single format.  350 cc high pipe desert sled like back in the day would be a freakin blast.

:D

Something like one of these,

Got one in the garage awaiting restoration!  :D

is that the "BLAZER" I used ti sit in school lessons starring at a picture of one of those cheers Spud  :wink:

It is, not a great bike but I always loved the look of them when I was younger so bought one when it came up.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "HockleyBoy"Something like one of these,

1971 or 72 ,right ? man those things were a turd ......not uncommon for motors to throw a rod with only a couple thousand miles on em .

You are correct, 1971 from the end of the original Triumph and really just a rebadged BSA as the didnt do much developement around then.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

ChazzyB

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"

I have an oily-frame BSA B25 Fleetstar!
Charles
1971 BSA A65L Lightning
1953 AJS 18S