News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

shorty levers for a steamer

Started by rybes, July 15, 2011, 05:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

if i were in england id do somthin about it but over here it seems there aint the bloke in a shed that can do stuff. its all companys so they want payin extortionate amounts of money for little jobs. im back in england on it in september for its mot, maybe ill have a look at doin somthin for it then.
glad ya like the levers tho
 :wink:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

wakdady

1999 ZRX 1200? Both sides right?
i prefer shorties so i might have to source these over here.

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "wakdady"1999 ZRX 1200? Both sides right?
i prefer shorties so i might have to source these over here.
Aye.

I had been after some for two years but had no idea what other bikes would be compatible.  A real big thanks to Rybes on this one :)

rybes

id asked on here a while ago and someone put up a post from another forum about it, so i looked at his pics and took a wild punt and had fingers crossed they did. for once i got summink right, they fitted :lol: deff prefered over the original ones for sure.

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"id asked on here a while ago and someone put up a post from another forum about it, so i looked at his pics and took a wild punt and had fingers crossed they did. for once i got summink right, they fitted :lol: deff prefered over the original ones for sure.

That was me, i`d read on the Triumphrat site that they would fit the T3 Triumphs so i knew they`d fit the Tiger  :D

nightrunner

Careful with the years.  From what I see on ebay there are versions for the early and late ZRX's and the cutoff year is 1999.  I think we want the earlier version.
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "nightrunner"Careful with the years.  From what I see on ebay there are versions for the early and late ZRX's and the cutoff year is 1999.  I think we want the earlier version.

The auction that myself and Rybes bought from showed only 1999 - 2007 for the ZRX1100/1200.

You definitely want the later models: 1999 - 2007

rybes

as Luke says. get those ones and your garunteed itll fit ;) how can 2 steamer owners be wrong :lol:

nightrunner

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"
Quote from: "nightrunner"Careful with the years.  From what I see on ebay there are versions for the early and late ZRX's and the cutoff year is 1999.  I think we want the earlier version.

The auction that myself and Rybes bought from showed only 1999 - 2007 for the ZRX1100/1200.

You definitely want the later models: 1999 - 2007

Got it.  Thx!
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

theclowncrusty

hi guys, does anyone have a still valid link to these levers? I have tried the one in the post but it has finished and the seller is not listing anymore at the moment, :(
Mark

rybes

rf9rider

Listing says its just  the clutch lever.

rybes

oh yeah :lol: should really learn to read the whole listin. still, if hes got the clutch he should have a brake too?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KAWASAKI-ZRX1 ... 336b3b549a

da daa

theclowncrusty

Hi Rybes,
thanx for the link. i have clicked buyitnow but have not confirmed payment yet as there seems to be no way of inputting colour or lever length?
I have sent the selling a question about thie via E-bay.
First of many farkles for my steamer then? LOL
Mark

rf9rider

You enter the colour etc in the message panel on the Paypal form.