News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Black 885 Tiger in Norfolk

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 06, 2013, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I was driving back from Downham Market to Swaffham early afternoon when a black tiger emerged from a green lane at the edge of the wood just before the banger racing circuit.  The topbox had a tiger tail hanging out of it. Was it anyone from here??
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Green lane with a top box and Tiger tail, sounds like our kind of guy  :rock-1:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

That's what I thought  :icon_wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

HockleyBoy

Talking of Tiger sightings, anyone here riding a Caspian Blue Girly Tiger with Touratech bars and Bagster tank cover through Rayleigh on Sunday?

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

vince

what this one

probably me then   :thumbsup :wave :icon_salut: :eusa_clap :5moped

what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

vince

going by you're name I've a good idea where you're from  :qgaraduate
you are not alone :wings
i'm just down the road
probably bump into you through the summer

cheers vince
:occasion14

what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

HockleyBoy

You are right I am not far from you, look out for a very similar Tiger, Caspian Blue with Touratech bars and a silver Givi topbox.