News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Princes William and Harry have set off on a 1,000-mile chari

Started by Tigger_rider, October 18, 2008, 10:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigger_rider

HI All... From BBC news, Princes William and Harry are going on their ride on HONDAS. Are the people at Triumph asleep or dont they care about their princes riding Japanese bikes instead of English iron?  OLY

BBC Link>>>>  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7677524.stm

JetdocX

Triumph has chosen to remove themselves from the silly DS bike fad. :roll:  :roll:

Idiots!
From parts unknown.

Kiwi Tiger

Zactly

As triumph no longer offer a big grunty adventure bikes a Honda is as good as any I guess.
Silver 2006 955i Tiger

offtheback

Look at how KTM missed the boat w/ Ewan and Charlie... Ignorance..  Would have been a perfect opportunity to get the TI name back in the news.. IMHO..
Cheers,
Greg

96 Tiger (some farkles)

"It\'s not tragic to die doing what you love!"  Patrick Swaze as Bodie in Point Break

REGULATOR

there was a couple of manufactuers when I was over there,  I think CCM and some other was a British company that used Rotax or similar to make Super moto and DS bikes...

But I'm sure Honda is funding the charity, and quite honestly if they are PAYING BIG BUCKS to help the charity then dance with the one that brought ya....  triumph doesn't have the cash to support much of anything.

they only make what 40-50,000 bikes a year?  Not sure what the exact numbers.  

now if they did it on Triumph Scramblers..... :-)

T