News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another type of Girly

Started by Tigertriple, July 25, 2011, 06:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Another type of Girly  :?:

Before anyone asks, it's not mine. However, I do feel strangely attracted to it  :lol:  :lol: It must be time to update my medication  :!:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Timbox2

Hmmmm, German Mini, Next thing is we'll have Tigers with Boxer engines if were not careful  :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

MtheTiger

Definitely not German 'cause they use the first one to three letters in their plates for the town the vehicle's from. Less letters means bigger town...so for instance: only a B=Berlin, BN=Bonn etc.

lookin' at the yellow one on the other car it could well be France.
But the black on white is also used in the UK in this format.

Cheers

M
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

Tigertriple

Quote from: "MtheTiger"Definitely not German 'cause they use the first one to three letters in their plates for the town the vehicle's from. Less letters means bigger town...so for instance: only a B=Berlin, BN=Bonn etc.

lookin' at the yellow one on the other car it could well be France.
But the black on white is also used in the UK in this format.

Cheers

M

It's a UK registration plate on the Mini. Its what's classed as a personalised plate. I have one on my car. In the UK you can buy these plates which replace the original given registration.  :D

Timbox2

Common guys, youve all missed my point, Mini is BMW now, jeez :shock:
2016 Tiger Sport

rybes

i knew what ya ment tim. :wink:i thought that was what bmw would do once they owned rover. kept the good names for their selves and shifted on the rest
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

MtheTiger

there will never be a boxer triple :lol:
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "MtheTiger"there will never be a boxer triple :lol:

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Last time I was in the workshop I had to be reztrained from decking a guy who said "I like the paint job on your Africa Twin"  :twisted:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"

Last time I was in the workshop I had to be reztrained from decking a guy who said "I like the paint job on your Africa Twin"  :twisted:

Should have gone to Specsavers   :lol:  :lol:

rybes

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"

i had similar this week from a danish local. SHE said it looked like a africa twin. why ? is it becuase it has 2 round headlights ? so that must mean mk2 golfs look like africa twins too  :roll:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)