News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Long Way Round

Started by Badger, December 07, 2004, 05:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger

If any of you guys live near Alton in Hampshire then SPC BMW dealer have got Charlie Boorman and friends doing a presentation on Friday 17th December at 7:30pm. Tickets are £10 each and it is going to charity. Be quick though as there are only 200 available. Have a look at www.spc-bmw.co.uk or ring 01420 588691.

There are going to be 4 BMW dealers hosting theses events so may be worth giving your local one a call if you are too far from Alton.

Good luck
Growing Old Disgracefully

Mr Mistoffelees

Cheers for the heads up.

Theres a nice pub next door aswell - bonus.
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

Badger

Quote from: "Mr Mistoffelees"...Theres a nice pub next door aswell - bonus...

I'm not as daft as I look.  :D  So are you coming  :?:

Mr Mistoffelees

Hi Badger,

I very carefully approached the subject with my better half tonight and was shot down mid flight  :( , she then continued to mutter something about last Friday before Christams / late night shopping / Bluewater and me needing to be there to pay for it  :(  :(

Why do they have to do it just before Christmas - bad timing (for me anyway).
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

Mudhen

I live near Alton..in New Hampshire.  Was totally psyched until I saw the entry fee and the light bulb came on...guess it's a little far to travel for it.  :cry:
\'96 Steamer

Badger

Quote from: "Mudhen"I live near Alton..in New Hampshire.  Was totally psyched until I saw the entry fee and the light bulb came on...guess it's a little far to travel for it.  :cry:

Just jump on a plane and come along.

Mudhen

Quote from: "Badger"Just jump on a plane and come along.

Or run their route in reverse...see you guys in a few!
\'96 Steamer