News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer Garage Sale

Started by michael95453, August 02, 2011, 09:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael95453

Quote from: "Henry James"would you have a taillght assembley?

No, sorry.
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

DWNUNDR

Do you have the factory clock from the fairing still???
1996 Tiger - which is pissing me off right now
2010 KLX110L for playing with the kids on the track out back...

michael95453

Quote from: "DWNUNDR"Do you have the factory clock from the fairing still???
No, no clock.  I actually thought I still had one.  At one time I had a spare, but I can't find it and don't know what became of it.
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "bluesatyr"Any chance you have a triple clamp floating around?  Also would be interested in your foot pegs.  let me know if you still have them.
Best,

If you are in the UK (update your profile please  :wink: ) and can wait till spring, I might be able to help you there. Got a spare set in the job lot I got from Rob.

Michael, can't thank you enough for those cans, if it wasn't for the slight whiff of carbon you could be forgiven for thinking they had never been used. Thanks for your patience and perseverence again, top man!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bob Tosi

do you have any mirrors?
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

michael95453

The only mirror I have has a crack that bisects the glass.  The body of it is fine,  it smacked a paddle marker on the side of the road while leaned over.
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

Bob Tosi

Can the glass be replaced?

michael95453

I haven't found a glass shop that will replace mirror glass with anything but flat glass, which doesn't give you the same field of view as the OEM convex glass.  I'd imagine most any glass shop could do a flat glass replacement.

There may be someone out there that does convex glass replacement.  Most convex mirrors that you buy are too curved and work like the right side mirrors on cars with broad field of vision, but poor distance viewing.
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

rybes

if ya get real stuck bob. i have a pair but there in england. couldnt tell ya the postage costs yet but can do in a week or 2 when i get to em.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Bob Tosi

Well I got some cheapo's going on eBay but really want OEM.

How much do you want$$$

fishnbiker

Is the front fairing / headlight surround still available? $ plus shipping cheapest to 98281 Pt Roberts, WA?
Thanks
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

Bob Tosi

PM on the front screen.

michael95453

bump****

All items not listed as SOLD are still available - make offer!

Thanks,

Michael
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

ned37

if you still have them, i'd be interested in your steamer brake and clutch levers.  how do you want payment?  paypal?

ned g
95 blue steamer
04 husaberg fe650e

SherryBurke

If you are in the UK and can wait till spring, I might be able to help you there. Got a spare set in the job lot I got from Rob. Michael, can't thank you enough for those cans, if it wasn't for the slight whiff of carbon you could be forgiven for thinking they had never been used. Thanks for your patience and perseverence again, top man.
Sherry Burke