News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer Garage Sale

Started by michael95453, August 02, 2011, 09:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael95453

I'm finally cleaning out my shed.  I will briefly describe what I have for sale below and each item's general condition.  I am located in Lakeport, California.

If you are interested in something, send me an email: mailto:michael95453@gmail.com">michael95453@gmail.com and I will reply with more detailed description(s)  and pictures of the item(s) you are interested in.  

All prices plus postage (which can be a lot on the big parts).

Here's what we have:

Original 1996 mufflers with about 500 miles on them.  Other than some light storage marks, they are like new; they have been in dry storage for the last 14 years (bike was sold in 1997). **SOLD**.

Pimento red (1995 or 1996 depending on part) pieces:

Fuel tank - good solid condition w/petcock.  Has been in a crash, the front mount was broken and repaired (ask for pictures), there are some light scuffs in the clear coat, but no significant scratches through the red paint or the decals.  It looks pretty good, especially if the clear coat was rubbed out. $100.

Center front fairing - crash damage, solid structure.  Could be used as is or repainted - **SOLD**.

Right front fairing - heavier crash damage, but might be better than what you've got - **SOLD**.

Sidecovers over airbox - right one has no scratches, left one has a few. **SOLD**

Sidecovers over rear airboxes/mufflers.  Very nice condition, no significant scratches. $10 each

Front fender side pieces - reasonably nice, right one has a scuff near the rear, left one has some paint bubbling on the leading edge. $5 each.

Tail section - reasonably nice, light scuffing in the clear coat - $10.

Other parts:

5 turn signals, various reasonable condition (some scuffs, no broken lenses), most without wires. (also have 3 of the front mounting plates);  **SOLD**;

OEM horns - 2 pair.  One pair has more surface rust than the other (bike was near ocean). I will verify they work before I sell them. **SOLD**

Water hose cover - $5

Spark plug/cylinder head plastic covers - like new **SOLD**.

Rear plastic panels on each side of the tail section - 2 pair.  $5 pair.

OEM seat - very good used condition, no tears in the seating surface, might have a couple of nicks on the leading edges, etc.  **SOLD**

OEM seat cover - taken off by Sargent when they re-did my seat, no tears. $5.

1995 Fuel tank cap w/ gaskets and bottom plate, but no key. **SOLD**.

The $5 items are priced to make it worth my time to box them up and ship them off.  Deep discounts for purchasing multiple items, just ask.  Or, make offer on anything.

Otherwise most of this stuff will end up in the dump (not the tank, seat or mufflers).

Thanks for your interest,

Michael
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

michael95453

I found a couple of other things.

OEM cast aluminum luggage rack - very good condition -**SOLD**.

OEM engine guard (red) - some light crash damage from contacting a moving front tire. **SOLD**

mailto:michael95453@gmail.com">michael95453@gmail.com if interested for more details, pictures or to make offer.

Thanks,

Michael
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

R0B

Ocelotl

email sent about the seat. Thanks!
1998 Triumph Tiger, Black
CB400F
Other assorted Hondas

rybes

gutted im so far away from ya idve had all ya plastics :(
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Sin_Tiger

Yup same here, California Dreamin' :cry:

Good luck, that little lot could make a few people happy.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

michael95453

I found a few more items:

Driver footpegs w/rubbers - $15 each plus postage Right one is **SOLD; left one is still available.

Coolant tank with hoses and cap - - $15 plus postage.

Brake and clutch levers with their balls intentionally cut off to fit inside Acerbis handguards - $10 each plus postage.**SOLD

Fuse block without cover - $5 plus postage.

Set of side reflectors 2 front and 2 rear (with the 4 spring fasteners) - **SOLD**

Discounts for multiple purchases, I still have plenty of stuff left from my original Steamer Garage Sale.

Parts are located in Lakeport, California.

Thanks for looking,

Michael
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

bluesatyr

Any chance you have a triple clamp floating around?  Also would be interested in your foot pegs.  let me know if you still have them.
Best,

michael95453

Quote from: "bluesatyr"Any chance you have a triple clamp floating around?  Also would be interested in your foot pegs.  let me know if you still have them.
Best,

Sorry, not triple clamps.

Footpegs would be $35 shipped to the US.  Send me an email to mailto:michael95453@mchsi.com">michael95453@mchsi.com.

Thanks,

Michael
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

mantramoto

Hi Michael, sorry to see you parting this out! If I ever get my black beast running again I will call you to see what parts I should snag. I have decided to attempt the engine work on my own - it is a slow process when you dont have time!

michael95453

Quote from: "mantramoto"Hi Michael, sorry to see you parting this out! If I ever get my black beast running again I will call you to see what parts I should snag. I have decided to attempt the engine work on my own - it is a slow process when you dont have time!

Although it looks like it, neither of my Tigers is being parted out; they are both still on the road, just not with me.  This is leftover stuff accumulated over the years.

I'm glad you intend to get yours back together!

Michael
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

D-Fuzz

I don't suppose you have any pannier racks by chance?
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black

michael95453

Quote from: "D-Fuzz"I don't suppose you have any pannier racks by chance?

No.  At one time I had 2 sets.  One I sold years ago and one went with my last Tiger.
Michael

2 \'96 Tigers

Henry James

would you have a taillght assembley?

Henry James

would you have a taillght assembley?