News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Help needed. Footrest bank angle peg

Started by Tigertriple, August 04, 2011, 12:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

I ordered a bank angle peg from World of Triumph to replace a missing one on my bike. It arrived today and the peg appears to be larger than the one that I have.

My question is this. Is this the correct angle peg for a 955 Girly ?

I ordered it based on the part number taken from their parts locator. The part number is 2080104-T0301

The photo below shows the one that is on my bike on the left. it has a 10mm head and the one from WOT ihas a 12mm head. Before I go returning it it just want check in case the one that is on my bike is wrong. That way I can order another one to match the correct spec.

Any help is appreciated
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Timbox2

Mine also look like your originals, but whos to say Triumph havent superseeded them, they are fond of that.
2016 Tiger Sport

rybes

reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Tigertriple

Quote from: "rybes"does it fit ?

It fits but just looks a bit odd.

rybes

probly jus been superceeded then. they probly found one from another bike thats cheaper so use it now.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

PeteH

Whats the problem? your just going to grind it away anyways arn`t you :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

KuzzinKenny

I hate them bloody things  :evil: it got caught in the top of me boot once and that was the end if them !! they'll be lyin at the back O me shed where they get chucked   :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

cosmo

Ya mean yer worried someone'll be comparin' the hero blobs on yer perfectly restored Tigger??

Pick up a paper, there's better things ta worry 'bout, trust me.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Mustang

Quote from: "cosmo"Ya mean yer worried someone'll be comparin' the hero blobs on yer perfectly restored Tigger??

Pick up a paper, there's better things ta worry 'bout, trust me.

Cosmo
:ImaPoser shit , spit beer all over my monitor :ImaPoser

jwray76

so do you run curb feelers on your cage too?

Spud

being a scot I thought you would of appreciate the "bargin" of getting more metal for your money :shock:   Ask any women "it's not the size that counts" :twisted:  cheers Spud  :wink:

Chris Canning

You know you lot have have got stop posting this stuff while I've a mouth full of tea  :D

Tigertriple

This was a simple question that merited a simple answer. How it suddenly became an opportunity to take the piss is beyond me.  :roll:

Enough said, I'm going back to reading my paper before I start looking for curb feelers or was it curb crawlers   :wink:

Tigertriple

Problem solved.

These are the latest parts from Triumph. New supplier =new size

iansoady

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"I hate them bloody things  :evil: it got caught in the top of me boot once and that was the end if them !! they'll be lyin at the back O me shed where they get chucked   :lol:

KK

Plus when your Tiger decides to have a little lie down they tear the end out of the footrest so you need a new one.

I can't see the point myself. The edges of the boots were good enough for Mike Hailwood:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WKTHPRW44Zo/S ... lwood3.jpg

(can't seem to get the image to appear)
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650