News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Stock seat for Girly

Started by OHjim, August 05, 2011, 04:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHjim

I have an 06 Tiger that I want to try to build a custom seat for without ruining my factory seat.  I am looking for just the front seat and only the pan needs to be in good condition.  Anyone have one laying around?  Thanks.

Jim

Mustang

OHjim

Thanks - I have a saved e-bay search set up as well as postings.  

That one is a bit higher than I want to spend.

pit0rz

I've got a Triumph Gel seat (front only) if you're interested
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

nd4spd

If he's not interested - I might be....  What are you asking for it?

OHjim

I would really hate to tear apart a nice gel seat.  My intent is to play around making my own seat or if I save enough sending it out to Russell.  

pit0rz - Thanks for your offer, but if nd4spd wants it, go right ahead.

Jim

pit0rz

Quote from: "nd4spd"If he's not interested - I might be....  What are you asking for it?
I dunno?  How's a hundred bucks + shipping sound?
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

nd4spd

Hmmmm - not sure what the going rate is to be honest...  How is the condition? I have a Sargent seat that is a bit firm for me - not sure if this would be better..?

pit0rz

If my memory serves me, condition is perfect / near perfect...  I haven't looked at it in a long while so I'll dig it out and take some pics for ya.  Can't comment on how it would be comfort wise for you.
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

jp7rgv

Quote from: "pit0rz"I've got a Triumph Gel seat (front only) if you're interested

i would be interested .if OHjim doesn't.

ua99003

Gel Seat on fleabay .... buy it now 85 bucks

nd4spd

Hi Steve - I'd be interested in seeing the pics if you got 'em.  THX,
Mark

Putts255

If you get no reply let me know I have a drivers and pilon seat in excellent shape, will sell both for $100 and will split the shipping 50/50 with you.
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

jp7rgv

Quote from: "Putts255"If you get no reply let me know I have a drivers and pilon seat in excellent shape, will sell both for $100 and will split the shipping 50/50 with you.

Do you ship to Greece?
the seats are gel?

Putts255

I have never shipped to Greece but cannot see why it cannot be done.  The issue is shipping.  I am prepared to pay for half of the bill as long as it is less than $30 bucks to ship.  

No it is not a gel set.  It is the standard Tiger Girly seat and pilon.  

Drivers seat - Top

Drivers seat - Bottom.  I have the bracket it is just in the box.  Will post if you want to see it.

Pilon - Top

Pilon - Bottom.
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black