News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2000 triumph tiger parting out.

Started by booger1, November 03, 2010, 12:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

booger1

I've only had the bike for a few months, but it has been fun, my directions have changed so she has to go. Parting out, works rear shock, front brake calibers, new lock set (ignition,gas cap and seat lock), cylinder head, and ignition coils.
That's all that is left.
I'm in Arizona, west of Phoenix about 30 miles. Contact me for pics.

booger1

I've already started parting this thing out but there is alot left.
Hope nobody gets upset with this but I'm posting a link to advrider where I'm trying to keep updates as to what is left.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthre ... rid=158019

Danny955i

Do you still have the front wheel?

I really need a new front rim, just bashed mine to hell this week hitting a major pot hole. I don't need the hub or spokes... but if you're willing to part it off, let me know.

booger1

sorry the wheels are gone.

yetiman

Are the crash bars and pannier rack still available?

jbnoble

SwollenCranium

2001 955i

jbnoble

Let me know details and price if you still have the Works shock.  I'll be glad to call you or call me at 828-230-6166

ADVRiderinVA

I'm looking for the chain guard.  My bike is an '04, but pretty certain it will fit.

PM Sent also.
11 Tiger 800XC - Love It!!!!
04 955i Tiger (Sold)
07 DL1000 (Sold)

Bob Tosi

I'll take the mirrors.  Can you Paypal?
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Seavoyage

Sent a list of needed by parts for 2000 by PM.
2000 Triumph Tiger
1999 Laverda Ghost
1990 Suzuki DR250
1973 Honda SL125K

GasDepot

Hi Booger,
Looking for
Fuel Cap assembly and key
Left side panel
I looked on ADV but link is NG
Thanks,
GD