News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

06 Girly seat height adjustment

Started by Bakerboy, August 26, 2011, 10:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakerboy

Am I correct in assuming the seat height is adjustable on a 2006 tiger?if so how is this achieved?

Timbox2

Quote from: "Bakerboy"Am I correct in assuming the seat height is adjustable on a 2006 tiger?if so how is this achieved?

Yep, There is a frame on the underneath of the riders seat which can be moved through 3 different positions.
2016 Tiger Sport

Bakerboy

Quote from: "Timbox2"
Quote from: "Bakerboy"Am I correct in assuming the seat height is adjustable on a 2006 tiger?if so how is this achieved?

Yep, There is a frame on the underneath of the riders seat which can be moved through 3 different positions.
are there any images on this site depicting this?

cosmo

Pull the rider's seat and flip it over - quite obvious.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Chris Canning

Putts255

I know I have read on this site or on the Rat site that one of the members has made brackets to further increase the height of the seat, if that is what you are looking for.

If memory served it consisted of a small plate with additional holes drilled in the same line as the original and the top hole using bolts to hold the plate in place.  Seemed pretty easy to construct but I have grown accustomed to my seat height now and with the Mustang pegs I can now manage longer rides.
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black