News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

zombie killer

Started by Mustang, August 28, 2011, 03:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

rybes

off to the garage with the missus's carvin knives  :D
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

aeronca

you'll shoot your eye out kid :wink:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Tigertriple

I thought that I was deranged  :shock: This guy is a fooking nutcase. Why would you want to sling shot a machete  :?:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Nick Calne

Quote from: "Tigertriple"I thought that I was deranged  :shock: This guy is a fooking nutcase. Why would you want to sling shot a machete  :?:

Sir I respectfully disagree... Of course you need one!  How else would you slice things at range?

Wonder if I can get one on ebay?  :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rybes

your spot on nick. its an ideal way to slice veg in the kitchenf rom your armchair while sittin watchin tv  :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Tigertriple

Quote from: "nickcalne"
Quote from: "Tigertriple"I thought that I was deranged  :shock: This guy is a fooking nutcase. Why would you want to sling shot a machete  :?:

Sir I respectfully disagree... Of course you need one!  How else would you slice things at range?

Wonder if I can get one on ebay?  :lol:

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Tigertriple

Quote from: "rybes"your spot on nick. its an ideal way to slice veg in the kitchenf rom your armchair while sittin watchin tv  :lol:

Maybe he could sell them on QVC I could be wrong but there may well be a huge demand for these as Christmas is approaching. What else would you buy for the person that has everything.

There way up there with hand grenades and bear traps  :wink:

JetdocX

From parts unknown.

Nick Calne

Not that they are going to express the fact, but I reckon his neighbours must bloody hate him.  :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Tigertriple

Quote from: "nickcalne"Not that they are going to express the fact, but I reckon his neighbours must bloody hate him.  :lol:

He has probably killed them to avoid any complaints.  :wink:

oxnsox

Quote from: "Tigertriple"
Quote from: "nickcalne"Not that they are going to express the fact, but I reckon his neighbours must bloody hate him.  :lol:

He has probably killed them to avoid any complaints.  :wink:
Well he did say
'I am a professional Russian'
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~