News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Installing Heated Grips

Started by Bliker, December 11, 2004, 12:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliker

I'm in the process of installing my heated grips. I was told that the tiger has an existing plug on the main wiring harness that the grips plug into.  I can't fing this plug if it exists. Any help from someone that has done this? I have everything else installed just need to find the plug and secure the wires.
2004 Tiger

Bliker

Nevermind, I finally took the headlight assembly off and found the heated grip plug. Grips are installed and working. It really wasn't that hard of an installation. There is alot of excess wire/cable to ziptie.
2004 Tiger

Howlin

Bliker,did you ÎwasherÌ the right barend weight out for throttle grip expansion when they get warm? Just a lil trick so the throttle doesn't bind.