News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bleedin brakes

Started by Spud, September 10, 2011, 04:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Well I bit the bullet, I got speed bleeders and fitted them this morning. I was stunned how much cac came out of the one caliper. Flecks of black material and the colour of cloudy pee. I used quite a lot of fluid, I thought I would give the system a good flush.

I now have "lever" which is as satisfying as a good morning "wood"  :oops:

The fluid was meant to of been changed by the mechanics at the garage, I strongly suspect not now.   :roll:

I must be careful tomorrow when I ride as I dont throw myself over the handle bars when I use the brakes for the first time   :twisted:  Stoopies here I come (not)  :shock:

Cheers Spud  :wink:

Bixxer Bob

Just treated myself to a vacuum tester / brake bleeder so looking forward to improved brakes, just need to make time.... :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Spud

Going for a ride soon, but I am stunned at the difference in the lever, job was slightly messy but very easy to do. Thinking of doing the car now  :shock:  cheers spud  :wink:

Spud

Well I was one finger braking  :shock:  the brakes feel really good   :D  cheers Spud  :wink: