News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Girly - nicely set up - Michigan

Started by lobster, September 10, 2011, 05:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lobster

SOLD!!!

Spent most of the spring re-fabbing this bike. Just got back from 4 days down in TN / NC and it ran flawlessly.

2005 Tiger - ~27,000 miles - asking $4100

New paint job and stickers (a PO pulled the tiger stripes off from under the clearcoat...the bike WAS silver)
New Cee Baileys windscreen
New Hagon progressive fork springs and new fork oil (10wt...I think)
New EBC front brake pads
New grips
New Pazzo adjustable levers...love these things!
New BMW 1150GS handguards...look great and solid as a rock!
New steel handlebars
New handlebar risers
mirror extenders
just replaced the steering bearings and made sure the entire front end is solid...it is.

This bike is very comfortable to ride for a very long time.
Tires are at about 50%

Blue Flame exhaust...sounds like a diesel race truck....awesome...

This bike has GIVI racks, but no GIVI bags. Additionally, the right rack was modified to sit closer to the bike so each side bag sits the same distance off the frame. (Stock GIVI racks have the right bag sitting about 3" more outward vs. the left bag. I moved the exhaust can inboard slightly and modified the rack to move it closer to the bike.)

Custom fabricated engine / bash guard...MUCH more solid than the little stock wanna be guard...gives it a rally look IMO.

Have service manual and some spare parts.

Please PM with questions.

munsonbw

lobster

lobster