News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

OWNERS HANDBOOK.

Started by Noddyhd, September 08, 2011, 01:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noddyhd

Hi all.

Being the sort of person I am, I've just sat down and read the 'owners handbook' for my '98 Steamer that comes with the bike when new. I was surprised to find it still with the bike after so long, it  made excelent bedtime reading (sad arn't I  :lol:  )

I appear to have pages 75 & 76 missing, I think it's to do with the rear suspension, could someone scan it for me so I can read/copy it.

Many thanks.
\'98 Steamer in BRG.
\'81 HD Wideglide.
\'85 HD Wideglide.
\'74 GT750 \'Kettle\'

Noddyhd

Can nobody help with this very small problem.......  :o   :D   :D
\'98 Steamer in BRG.
\'81 HD Wideglide.
\'85 HD Wideglide.
\'74 GT750 \'Kettle\'

rybes

ive still got mine for my bike. 75 n 76 is about the tyres. i cant scan it here but if i remember to take it back to england with me next week, ill scan it there for ya :wink:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Mustang

this is page 75 .it's for different shock settings depending on load and 2 up or not

page 76 is just showing where the nipple fittings are for greasing the rear suspension

Noddyhd

Thanks guys,  :D   I knew it would appear... it is appriciated.  :D
\'98 Steamer in BRG.
\'81 HD Wideglide.
\'85 HD Wideglide.
\'74 GT750 \'Kettle\'